Top of the World is the perfect starting point for any visit to the city and provides a breathtaking view of Baltimore's skyline, Inner Harbor and beyond. For questions, contact us at 410-837-8439 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On September 11, 2019, Top of the World hours are 8:30am to 5pm.
- From Monday, September 9, 2019 to Saturday, May 24, 2020, regular hours of operation are Wednesday and Thursday from 10am to 6pm, Friday and Saturday from 10am to 7pm and Sunday from 11am to 6pm
- From Monday, May 25, 2020 to Sunday, September 7, 2020, regular hours of operation are Monday through Thursday from 10am to 6pm, Friday and Saturday from 10am to 9pm and Sunday from 11am to 6pm.
- $6 for adults
- $5 for seniors (60+) or military with ID
- $4 for children 3-12 years old
- Free under 3
Special rates apply during events.
Current Hours from September 4, 2019 – May 24, 2020
- Monday-Tuesday CLOSED
- Wednesday-Thursday 10am-6pm
- Friday & Saturday 10am-7pm
- Sunday 11am-6pm
Ticket sales and entry end ½ hour prior to closing.
*Please be advised that visitors are subject to a manual search of purses, briefcases, packages and backpacks. For your convenience, it is recommended that you leave non-essential items at home.