Top of the World is the perfect starting point for any visit to the city and provides a breathtaking view of Baltimore's skyline, Inner Harbor and beyond.
- From Monday, October 1 to Monday, May 27, 2019, regular hours of operation are Wednesday and Thursday from 10am to 6pm, Friday and Saturday from 10am to 7pm and Sunday from 11am to 6pm.
- Admission is $6 for adults, $5 for seniors and military, and $4 for children 3 to 12 years old. Admission is free for children under 3 years old. The last ticket is sold a half-hour before closing.
- $6 for adults
- $5 for seniors (60+) or military with ID
- $4 for children 3-12 years old
- Free under 3
- Special rates apply during events.
Current Hours through Monday, May 27, 2019
- Wednesday: 10am-6pm
- Thursday: 10am-6pm
- Friday: 10am-7pm
- Saturday: 10am-7pm
- Sunday: 11am-6pm
November 25 - Open 11am to 5pm, last admission at 4:30pm
December 13 - Open 10am to 3pm, last admission at 2:30pm
January 25, 2019 - Open 10am to 4pm, last admission at 3:30pm
February 15, 2019 - Open 10am to 4pm, last admission at 3:30pm
Downtown Partnership Dollar or Less Days
The Top of the World Observation Level will participate in the Downtown Partnership of Baltimore's Dollar or Less Days taking place Saturday, December 8 and Sunday, December 9. Admission to the Top during both days is $1,
December 8 - Open from 10am-3pm, last admission is 2:30pm
December 9 - Open from 10am-3pm, last admission is 2:30pm
November 19 through November 22 - closed
December 23 through December 25 - closed
December 31 - Open 10am to 6pm, last admission at 5:30pm
January 1, 2019 - Open 10am to 5pm, last admission at 4:30pm
January 21, 2019 - Open 10am to 5pm, last admission at 4:30pm
February 18, 2019 - Open 10am to 5pm, last admission at 4:30pm
Please note: ticket sales end ½ hour prior to closing
*Please be advised that visitors are subject to a manual search of purses, briefcases, packages and backpacks. For your convenience, it is recommended that you leave non-essential items at home.